alarm wiring help

bcartwright88

I will be wiring up power locks too! I already have the actuators installed I used the reverse polarity relay diagram.

bcartwright88

Yeah man, this much i know. but the door lock harness I have no idea what to do with that. I have both relays wired up to the actuators. just needing to know what do do with the door lock harness.

bcartwright88

What to use the door unlock harness for. There is the aux, primary, and door unlock harness on the alarm. I'm lost at what colros the door unlock harness goes on my car.

killjoy

you'll be blowing fuses like crazy or worse if you've never done this (especially with actuators/relays)

find a friend who knows what they're doing..

bcartwright88

I need an "alarms for dumbies. like super dumbies.

this is super hard. There are two ignition wires one yellow one black and white. and I still have no idea how to do these door locks.

I used this wiring diagram http://www.the12volt.com/doorlocks/page3.asp#arp for reverse polarity. and suspended hatchs link confused me. anyone got an idiot proof write up?

bcartwright88

yeah so this isnt working out too hot. four hours in and im no where. anyone that wants to just tell me what color goes where that would be awesome! thanks...