Alcohol Banshee VS. Civic on SPRAY

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
weird how that crx is the same color as my friends crx....which also burned up....completely :shock:

sOuL

thats crazy. Hey i know josh kailis hes from philly he gotta bad azz M5 he used to have a pretty quick accord b4 the M5 i think, hes a good skater one of my favs

siscoke

omfg man thats just fucked up :p yeah well you know what can happen if u play with nitrous :s
you can hear like 4 pops, one for each piston that gets blown :p poor bastard should have gone turbo or should have found himself a good tuner in stead of installing it on its own :p

greetz sis

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wtf...bunch of retards...heating up the tank with a blow torch!?! he prolly over heated it aswell....lucky it didnt blow up in his face. the heat isnt even disturbed through the tank. and neva spray in 1st gear.. or before 4000 RPM! stupid ass, dont use nitrous if you dont kno shit about it

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
MoJoJoJo said:
wtf...bunch of retards...heating up the tank with a blow torch!?! he prolly over heated it aswell....lucky it didnt blow up in his face. the heat isnt even disturbed through the tank. and neva spray in 1st gear.. or before 4000 RPM! stupid ass, dont use nitrous if you dont kno shit about it
maybe he did that all on purpose so he didnt get owned by a banshee :roll: now he can stand there and talk shit "oh man i would have beat you no problem if my shit didnt blow up. youre lucky"

94teggsr

sweet

yeah i was there that night it was crazy as shit its been beat down there lately cops sit everywhere all the time now not really worth the trip ne more

MoJoJoJo

Banned
u already kno the outcome...did u see that banshee fly down the road? no way a sohc civic...with as much nitrous possible can beat that thing. puts the owner of the civic is a retard. doesnt even kno how to use nitrous

Rex_89

MoJoJoJo said:
u already kno the outcome...did u see that banshee fly down the road? no way a sohc civic...with as much nitrous possible can beat that thing. puts the owner of the civic is a retard. doesnt even kno how to use nitrous
How do you know it was a SOHC???

MoJoJoJo

Banned
guessing...if the guy doesnt kno how to use nitrous..i think he's on stock engine. if its not post up a link and let me see that its not a sohc...but it will still lose

Rex_89

MoJoJoJo said:
guessing...if the guy doesnt kno how to use nitrous..i think he's on stock engine. if its not post up a link and let me see that its not a sohc...but it will still lose
Your probably right, that it was going to lose, but i can almost guarentee that its not a single.