alcoholic beverage of choice?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
TegSox said:
Corona. With a lime is even better.
And I was already drinking it before they were in F&F. :lol:
I haven't drank anything hard in a couple years, but I like Rum and Coke, it gets the job done. Captain Morgan's straight is good too. There's a Mexican restaurant in Manchester called LaCarreta that makes bomb-ass, unbelievable margeritas.

btw Spanish speaking peops, what does La Carreta mean?

You sound like a drunk on every damn post you make, G3GirL. :roll:
:roll: right back at you. and it's NOT every post...i'm offended

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol im just like tegsox corona's with lime and for hard liqour cask and cream or alize, hypnotic, hennessy, almost ne thing if im in the mood but mostly beer and just like slow99_integra me and capt morgan had a few bad experiences he causes way to many fights

sonicvybe

new driver
1. havana club dark and coke - going out.
2. white rum, lime, mint, brown sugar, seltzer water...watever that ones called... 8)
3. corona and lime - on the beach after boarding.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i drink watever as long as it gets me fuked up ...i try to stay away from hard liquor....it gets me into alot of fights and trouble.....i have to say...coors light is my shit

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
I don't know if you guys know this tip but here goes..After you put the lime in the corona and stick your thumb in it...Make sure it seals it good or your fucked!!! Flip the bottle upside down with your thumb in it and watch the lime rise up..You get more lime jiuce out and into the beer..It def. works guys!!!
1. Grey GOOSE&JUICE!!
2.capt'&coke

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well i made a slightly moddified ice pick (vodka and iced tea with a little ice and a bit of lemon juice)... all i had was wawa lemonade iced tea beings im in love with it... so i used that and it was so damn good.

and then there was the time we had a bottle of x-rated. no one liked it so we poured it all in a blender with ice and then took all the left over juices in the fridge and poured them in and made it into a slushie. but it was the little bit of extra orange juice i put in mine that really did it. i drank all but 2 glasses. shit had me FUCKED UP :alcoholic :thumbs up

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Oooooo I like anything.

Simple......

And no I am not an Alcoholic......

I AM A DRUNK!

Alcoholics go to meetings

JK
Im a social drinker only.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
jonney walker black label and if i got the cash i go for gold label ... with coke or water or club soda ... its all good :p

JDMAL

Well my drink is cranberry-vodka and malibu pineapple. But I drink any really, I hate beer though. That Grey Goose is the shit though.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Something else.....
paint can with no paint ever in it.
bag of ice
concentrated lemonade/orange juice
grain alcohol.

put them all together, shake the shit out of it, serve very nice slushee....gets you fucked up

LStegg

1 bad LS
Drink of choice

Use to be Jack n Coke but too many bad things happened. Now it's gotta be The HIGH LIFE baby! Miller High Life has gotta be one of the best beers out there hands down. So next time your out at the bar or the club live the High Life. :alcoholic