AlexD's Dc2-Turbo

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
small timeline of my integra from start to .. now.

Bought it a couple years back with 39K on the odometer. Its a 2000 Milano Red Integra GSR. Ive got all the receipts of things done to it including the original purchase.

Been in love with integras since Ive been able to drive

My first

My second

And the day I brought home my third

used to belong to a friend, he sold it because of bills, and another person molested it, and I decided to bring it home and put her back on track. Car had a few bolt ons like header, intake, intake manifold, headwork and jdm itr pistons.

Never been a fan of cars that are already built, but I got it for a good deal, and I know the history with it, so It wasnt anything shady.

Car had a few sets of wheels on it that I put on.

Car was fun to drive, autocrossed it a bit

But ran into problems with the motor not building the compression it shouldve. So after a year I decided it was time to switch things up. So I collected a few parts here and there.

JDM ITR recaros, forged pistons, eagle rods, speed trapp consulting turbocharger, intercooler, sre piping, defi gauges, aem wideband, acl bearings, etc

After a few bumps in the road all said and done I was able to make 300whp 210wtq @ 8psi courtesy of Jordan @ MAPerformance

picked up a set of fresh slipstreams with brand new tires

setup was a normal log, 38mm wg, 3 inch downpipe

Got bored and decided to kick up the boost, ran into head stud issues and only made 317/230 @ 13psi

fixed the head stud issue and drove it then it was time for storage. I decided I wasnt happy with my setup so I tore it all apart again and worked on it over the winter.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
old bay = meh

did some parts searching over the winter time

Through Mac @ speed trapp consulting was I able to get this special unit

did a bit of research and because I wanted this to spool as quickly as possible, I went with a mini-ram style manifold that has more direct runners capable of spooling the turbo a wee bit quicker than a ram or top mount

my spare bedroom looked like this through the winter

Parts I picked up
--------------------

ur 500hp intercooler
konig heliums w/ bfg kdw2
tial 44mm wastegate
m factory magnetic drain plug (tranny)
recaro speeds
turbo blanket
fal fan
mishimoto triple core radiator
usdm itr rear seats
MAPerformance 3 inch downpipe
Full blown motorsports dumptube

LG 55inch LED HDTV for the boring winter ;)

Out of storage she comes

Got all the parts together and onto the car. after many hours of wrenching on it in my spare time (full time work and school), I was finally able to start it up 2 hours before my appointment at full blown motorsports to have them do some fabrication on my car. Needless to say, car started up like a dime and I drove it there.

Fast foward two more days and the car is back @ MAPerformance having Jordan do his magic. At the end of the day on E85 I left with 408whp & 297wtq on just 16lbs of boost on E85. Definitely just the tip of the iceberg.

Just in time for a car meet the following weekend

New bay

return lines can be a b****, so I called in some AN fittings to do the job.

beautiful downpipe

wrapped

chopped the 38mm flange off and installed a 44 v band

Motor setup
--------------------

built head w/gsr cams
built block
mini ram manifold
tial 44mm wg
Speed trapp consulting "reaper" turbocharger
3 inch downpipe
s2 manifold
ur intercooler
hks bov
ccs 5 clutch
quaife lsd
3 inch kteller exhaust w/ magnaflow race series muffler

interior
-----------------

quad pod bezel
usdm itr cluster
defi oil pressure
defi oil temp
defi boost
aem wideband
recaro speed seats
usdm itr rear seats
usdm itr door panels

much more to come this year

Big thanks to

MAPerformance
Full Blown Motorsports
Speed Trapp Consulting

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
awesome!
i have the exact same internal setup! i just need to put my shit in lol

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
I was wondering when I'd see you on here. I was at the first mnhondas meet, white ls jdm front (theholidaycrew2.0) I never knew you had so many prior to this one!