alignment on my teg

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
Well my tires keep going out.... my alignment is off really bad on only 1 side! But my car is severely dropped!! Maybe 4" drop! So what I wanna know if is it possible for a shop to align my teg?? If you know a shop that can align my teg please let me know

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Looks like less then a 4" drop but yes, it's lowered. Assuming you have lowered it the proper way with all 4 wheels have a camber kit, a shop that aligns cars can align it. Make sure they do all 4 wheels though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
all you need is to have your camber evened out all around -2.5 is what our cars like if your do motorsports. reset your toe to oem spec thats the big one

mirrorimg

Front toe = 0.

Find a shop with an alignment rack, ask them if your car will make it onto the rack (some have too high of a ramp to allow you up) and get it aligned.

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
No I didn't get a camber kit :( I heard when the car is too low some shops refuse to align it.... that's why I'm asking on CI cause I'm assuming some people here are really dropped and had went thru the same problem.... but is a camber kit really necessary for alignment?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No I didn't get a camber kit :( I heard when the car is too low some shops refuse to align it.... that's why I'm asking on CI cause I'm assuming some people here are really dropped and had went thru the same problem.... but is a camber kit really necessary for alignment?
no you just need to have your toe reset to zero. i get special alignments so i dont have to worry.

prodigee

Try to find a shop with an in floor alignment rack, thats your best bet, some shops will be able to get you on the rack but not many.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Yeah you're going to have to find an old school shop that does it with strings. No one will let your car near their expensive alignment machines. My car is stock and sometimes they'll tell me to fuck off just based on the type of car I drive.

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
Turns out we are all wrong! 0 TOE IN THE ALIGNMENT RACK ISN'T THE SOLUTION FOR A DROP CARS TIRE WEAR!!! They said positive toe is the solution cause when the car is driving the toe is negative and it balances itself out to 0 TOE..... he specializes in alignment on performance suspension....