alignment

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
ok so i got a question for those of you with slammed rides how do you guys keep your car aligned b/c mine isnt that low and today i went to get an alignment b/c the inside of my front tires is getting really bad and the guy at the tire place said he couldnt do it b/c the car is too low:wtf: idk what to do now im not rich to be getting tires every month can anyone tell me how to fix the problem??? thanx in advance

Daybid

Dump or Die.
he just lied to you lol... if youre not slammed then you can definitly get an alignment.. he might just be trying to scam you into getting a camber kit then paying more for alignment..

Throwdown

Its definitely fixable, but maybe he meant that you cannot adjust it with the stock ball joints (you are out of their range of adjustment). You probably just need some new front casters or ball joints (depending on how many degrees of camber you have.

We carry a lot of SPC products, check them out!

sonicvybe

new driver
I've heard this too, and I have a camber kit. Does this mean the alignment tool cannot fit?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you have a camber kit, it'll be easier to get an alignment because they could zero out the camber and zero out the toe for maximum tire saving

as for being lowered, its possible for them to get it aligned. it'll just be a bit harder with the wheels being a bit cambered. that fool was just being lazy or like stated above, making you buy parts from them. take it somewhere else.