All Fixed .....PLUS HID'S!!

GSROWNSU

About a month ago i had a little accident with the gsr and smashed it up pretty good...i had a redone about a week ago and just got it back yesterday with a fresh coat of paint...i also with some 8000k hids...lemme know what u guys think...:lol:
Before..

After....

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Very nice...now it just needs the OEM ITR lip.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Oh and I just noticed, THANK YOU so much for not getting the inner black grille painted! Keeping it black makes it look so much better.

nautica_t

yeah amber definitely looks alot better, and all you need is a front lip and you're as good as gold.

but 8K? iunno i would've gone with something lower. i'm running 5k and 3k.

GSROWNSU

nautica_t said:
yeah amber definitely looks alot better, and all you need is a front lip and you're as good as gold.

nah i was thinkin the same thing but trust me the 8K ones are still plenty bright...they just have a blueish tint to everything they shine on...thanks for all the comments guys and yea i think amber looks alot better too.

Robstunner

nautica_t said:

word. i would have gone with 5k-6k but its all preference on how you like ur lights. what color sepcifically.

i cant stand people who drive around with yellow headlights tho (3k)

so again, its all preference.

to OP.. take some pics at night. i wouldnt mind seeing how they look

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks great. I love that color on teggy's. :thumbs up Oh, and have you still not put those Skunk2 coilovers on?
g3teg97 said:
Oh and I just noticed, THANK YOU so much for not getting the inner black grille painted! Keeping it black makes it look so much better.
Agreed 100%!