all motor. just a little more hp build. what ya think?

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Hehe time to call it a night and waking up tomorrow looking for prices for parts. Ahh I can't wait . and just to think last week I was gonna sell my GsR or evn trade it for some pos.haha. man what was I thinking.

mirrorimg

for brand new parts look to spend over 1000 on the valve train
Hey out of everything u listed. Which should be my priority?
There shouldnt be any priority. You should collect everything you need, and put them all on in one shot.

If you dont have a substantial income, or you cant put a few hundred aside every two weeks/month, its going to be a while before you are done. Figure out what you want, figure out how much everything is, plan out when you can buy those parts, and slowly collect those parts.

I started putting together my head/motor in February. I finally got it put together and tuned in mid-November. You have to be patient.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
There shouldnt be any priority. You should collect everything you need, and put them all on in one shot.

If you dont have a substantial income, or you cant put a few hundred aside every two weeks/month, its going to be a while before you are done. Figure out what you want, figure out how much everything is, plan out when you can buy those parts, and slowly collect those parts.

I started putting together my head/motor in February. I finally got it put together and tuned in mid-November. You have to be patient.
Lol didn't think of buying a part at a time and doing one shot .I have the income to do it but I wanted to buy some of the parts and install them so that way it wouldn't cost so dag gone much in labor

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Lol didn't think of buying a part at a time and doing one shot .I have the income to do it but I wanted to buy some of the parts and install them so that way it wouldn't cost so dag gone much in labor
It'd be less on labor to have all the parts done at one time because the engine's already apart. Actually putting the parts on isn't a big deal. It's taking everything apart and putting it all together that costs some serious $$$ because it takes so long to do.