All motor LS setup

corona88

Hey guys whats going on? So i decided I want to start working on the engine part of my car cause its so slow. As you know I put down 115whp and 109 tq a couple of days ago on a dyno. I believe i need a tune up, and thats why the numerber was so low. Anywho, I believe I want to start working on the head and go on from there. I've been looking at camshaft and from what i read you can get good power from these bad boys. Im looking at the 401's and 402's I understand that with the 402's i would need to change the springs and retainers, which ill end up doing anyways for the 401's. keep in mind though Im trying to keep this car as daily driver as possible so any suggestion to this or imput would be greatly apprectiated, since i know not alot about engine stuff. Treat me as a noob please i dont want to fuck up my engine haha.

96 ls integra 155.000 miles
current mods on car
*SRI intake
*cat back apexi ws2

Thanks guys him a fellow integra brother out :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
First thing's frist. Start with the tune up:

1) Distributor cap and rotor
2) Spark plug wires
3) Spark plugs
4) Fuel filter
5) Clean or replace air filter
6) Check battery

Winki

Undercover mod
buy a turbo rebuild kit and buy my old turbo lol
but really ther is no need to build an LS head if on yuo plann on doing is bolt ons. build it if yuo have some planns of adding FI or adding high cr pistons. other than that the money you will be sepending on building the LS head you can get a VTEC head and make more power and rev higher with a longer power band.
also look for a B16 or gsr tranny shorter gears better for all motor

;)
any Qs send me a text

corona88

buy a turbo rebuild kit and buy my old turbo lol
but really ther is no need to build an LS head if on yuo plann on doing is bolt ons. build it if yuo have some planns of adding FI or adding high cr pistons. other than that the money you will be sepending on building the LS head you can get a VTEC head and make more power and rev higher with a longer power band.
also look for a B16 or gsr tranny shorter gears better for all motor

;)
any Qs send me a text[/QUOT E]

yes captain :santa:

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
P & P head
Crower stage 2 n/a cams
Crower Dual springs and TI retainers
Skunk2 Cam gears
pr3 pistions
eagle rods