All of the Teggys are taken =[

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
I live in shawnee, OK and i been looking for an integra in my area and i can't seem to find one. Soo frustrating! Do i need to search out of state or what?

bradster101

just keep checking craigslist everyday... that's what I did, the kid said that I had called him within 20 min of him posting it...

You don't necessarily have to check out of state but a other cities would work, just depends on how bad you want one

And what kind of teg you looking for? Year? Model? Etc...

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Well im looking for a 95-00 don't really care about model. I'd prefer a GSR but i'd settle for a LS. I have a craigslist app on my phone but lately nothing new has been posted for integras. Maybe i should find a different make even though i want a teggy!

WAIT!! http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/1893946948.html How easy would this be to fix?

Last edited:

cvc7chris

Hustler
electrical problems can be a pain in the ass unless you know what your doing, but then again it could be something minor, but for that price. you can't argue plus

DB8 Powarrr...

=]

and why is the front slammed?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Try looking beyond your local area, that usually opens up a lot of good options.

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Yeah i think i'm just being impatient honestly. I need to save up a little more to get one i want anyways. Sorry for the waste of time.

rockadilla

thats right.
Took over a year for me to find. And I live in a one of the biggest cityds in the US, I'm guessing OK isn't really much into the import scene near as much as here lol

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Yeah the thing is i need a car NOW to get back and forth to work. Bout to buy some $500 dollar POS lol. Anyone selling a POS?

Coney

Spacely
it took me a while to find the gsr i have now, i kept checking craigslist day after day. funny thing for me i actually drove by it one day a local mechanic owned it and had it sitting out front for sale. saw it and knew i was gunna have to have it. just keep looking man

j13

Keep It Clean
All I gotta say is, looking for an Integra is like looking for a nice female. look around, high and low, (also save MONEY while you're waiting) And when you find one..get to know her, check the oil, tires, check if all the lights are working properly, check for rust, clean title, ect. So now that you know her.. You gotta see what she feels like ;)..Be safe and protect yourself, wear your seat belt. open her door, slide in smooth, and rail that shit out. If it feels blown out and loopy, pulling to one side and bouncy, squeaky, slipping clutch, used and abused, jump ship. Keep it pushin' till the next one comes around.

When a clean one comes along that you like, you gotta snatch that shit quick son, before the next fool comes around and drools all over your teggys Grade-A ass meat.