All of the Teggys are taken =[

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Okay well how much would this wiring harness cost and would it for sure fix it? IDK what i should do. I just need a pos to get to work

bcartwright88

Okay well how much would this wiring harness cost and would it for sure fix it? IDK what i should do. I just need a pos to get to work
im sure you could pick up a harness pretty cheap... but labor would be the hard part... if you need a pos i wouldnt be looking for an integra.. get a cavalier.

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Yeah but on the other hand i don't want to put money into a car that i don't even like. IDK think i'm going to tough it out and save a little and in a month or two see what's available. Didn't even notice your car was 4-door.

bcartwright88

Yeah but on the other hand i don't want to put money into a car that i don't even like. IDK think i'm going to tough it out and save a little and in a month or two see what's available. Didn't even notice your car was 4-door.
its a coupe.. that gsr isnt mine..

check my build thread for pics of my car dude.:thumbs up
:thumbs up

chronsolo

MAD MAN
All I gotta say is, looking for an Integra is like looking for a nice female. look around, high and low, (also save MONEY while you're waiting) And when you find one..get to know her, check the oil, tires, check if all the lights are working properly, check for rust, clean title, ect. So now that you know her.. You gotta see what she feels like ;)..Be safe and protect yourself, wear your seat belt. open her door, slide in smooth, and rail that shit out. If it feels blown out and loopy, pulling to one side and bouncy, squeaky, slipping clutch, used and abused, jump ship. Keep it pushin' till the next one comes around..
preach that shit bro