All These Rsx's In Here Are Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
the full Aspec option runs bout 4 grand.

and yes melt i still have payments on my car, but i just sold my auto 04 rsx for 16 cash....hmmm guess who's bank that is in now.

reconxtru

DC5!
Alexs GSR said:
Yup, that spoiler, front lip, side skirts, and rear lip all come on the RSX A-SPEC. As for if they have an '05 model, I'm not sure but I see no reason that there isn't an '05 considering the other day when I was at the dealer in Miami they had an '05 TL A-SPEC, '05 TSX A-SPEC, and '05 RL A-SPEC w/ 20s.

I'm not exactly sure abuot how much my friend paid, but he traded his '04 base w/ some mods in for it, and I think only owes about 10K on it. He got it just a couple months ago, and it was a 0-mile 2004 RSX A-SPEC just sitting in the back of the dealer lot :lol:

damn....sweet ..0-miles ...but an 05 RL with 20's?dang...

MoJoJoJo said:
he full Aspec option runs bout 4 grand.

and yes melt i still have payments on my car, but i just sold my auto 04 rsx for 16 cash....hmmm guess who's bank that is in now.
are you serious? 16 grand in cash? wow i don't have that much in cash man...i would have to pay month by month

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
should use that 16k and pay off the other one so that way its yours and you arent paying interest on it anymore

none of my cars have ever had a lienholder on the title and im proud of that.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
why would i want to do that for, i got money right now to fix up my car, and still make payments but i pay more than i'm surpose to pay, i use the princial thing. if i pay it all off now, where am i gonna use the money to fix it up. and if i see another car at an auction i think will make a good profit i will invest in it. but yea its my money and i have the right to use it however i please :D

MoJoJoJo

Banned
reconxtru said:
damn....sweet ..0-miles ...but an 05 RL with 20's?dang...

are you serious? 16 grand in cash? wow i don't have that much in cash man...i would have to pay month by month

yea but its from buying and resaleing cars from auctions. my bro (not related) but yea he's like a bro to me, has a license for auctions, and i got a place that will fix up most of the body work for cheap. so i buy and resale in classifieds...some ppl just dont really care bout it being a recondition car. and i sell it

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea its a good side job...plus u get to own watever car u want...and drive it, fix it up and sell it when u want to, i'm still looking for a g35 coupe, got a chance to get one...but this one was fucked up, so i passed

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
mojo cool side hustle...lol im thinking about becoming a car salesman...alot of people say im a great talker and i think im gonna look into it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I work at a dealership. A lot of the salespeople are straight dickheads. Probably just because they think theyre the shit.

Not callin you a dickhead.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
whats up people well im back and im very very sorry for this thread. ive been on vacation for 2 weeks just got back from mexico were i visited my family and if i knew all this was going to happen i would had shut all computers off i really dont appreciate any b.s talking specially from my own brother if he offended or got out of line with any of you im sorry. well like i told omnius i think he was trying to rep for me since im opening up a shot in stockton but i dont need negative feed back and that what he did here with you guys and im sorry and i take full responsability for all his actions and his stupid coment's. i read the whole thread and man am i red and well ashamed. melt thanks for backing i guess u can say me at least i know theres still people that i can consider friends. im not very good at baggin and im not the kind of person to lash out at no one just remember you were word fighting with a 14 yr old and thats funny to me. but it was wrong and im sorry for him trying to put on his big boy pants and try to battle. well i am from compton i was born and raise there and yes im proud of my town and well if you guys think im a thug and a homeboy them i guess i am but know this ive been trough hell and back and im sorry my little brother was trying to relive what he dont understand i always tell him before you try to be me and talk like me take a walk on my shoe and remember that before u try and fill these shoes. well guys im sorry and i hope i can once again be part of this community i know me and melt are cool so as long as hes cool with me thats all good but i hope we can squash this and start new and mojojojo i think ur rsx is clean i think all the cars here are sweet stock or not all that counts is how much heart you have and how u rep ur acura that counts for me . thank you

reconxtru

DC5!
acurals209 said:
whats up people well im back and im very very sorry for this thread. ive been on vacation for 2 weeks just got back from mexico were i visited my family and if i knew all this was going to happen i would had shut all computers off i really dont appreciate any b.s talking specially from my own brother if he offended or got out of line with any of you im sorry. well like i told omnius i think he was trying to rep for me since im opening up a shot in stockton but i dont need negative feed back and that what he did here with you guys and im sorry and i take full responsability for all his actions and his stupid coment's. i read the whole thread and man am i red and well ashamed. melt thanks for backing i guess u can say me at least i know theres still people that i can consider friends. im not very good at baggin and im not the kind of person to lash out at no one just remember you were word fighting with a 14 yr old and thats funny to me. but it was wrong and im sorry for him trying to put on his big boy pants and try to battle. well i am from compton i was born and raise there and yes im proud of my town and well if you guys think im a thug and a homeboy them i guess i am but know this ive been trough hell and back and im sorry my little brother was trying to relive what he dont understand i always tell him before you try to be me and talk like me take a walk on my shoe and remember that before u try and fill these shoes. well guys im sorry and i hope i can once again be part of this community i know me and melt are cool so as long as hes cool with me thats all good but i hope we can squash this and start new and mojojojo i think ur rsx is clean i think all the cars here are sweet stock or not all that counts is how much heart you have and how u rep ur acura that counts for me . thank you
i knew something was wrong with the comments..cuz i know you can spell and stuff.......... what does he do? watch the wwe and pretend to be hulk hogan? because he kept saying "BROTHER" ......so your openning your own shop in stockton?

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
reconxtru said:
i knew something was wrong with the comments..cuz i know you can spell and stuff.......... what does he do? watch the wwe and pretend to be hulk hogan? because he kept saying "BROTHER" ......so your openning your own shop in stockton?
:lol: :lol:
thats funny well hes only 14yr's old and is very spoiled by me and my parent's. the whole brother thing came from that one movie undercover brother he likes that word a lil too much . he means no harm hes just a punck little kid that gets spoiled and his way by all the members in our household. i just bought him a 99 gsr for his b-day and he thinks hes the shit. he wont be driving till he gets responsible and learns how to think before he TALKS. well what he did here has tough me hes not ready for the responsability of maintaining a car so i might end up selling it . and yeah im opening up a shop in stockton and ill also have a web based store.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Ominous G2 said:
:smackself Thats what I felt like doing when you PM'd me.

lol thats cool "brother" lol well im the one that should be sorry and felling like smaking my self i allowed a 14yr old kid that has no experience in anything but yugio cards and pokemon, to get in my stuff i knew it was a bad idea to leave my house keys at my mom's place. i dont mind him using my things but if hes going to be the way he is theres no way he's touching my computers again. once again im very sorry specialy to you mojojojo he really has no clue of what real world is like .

Status
Not open for further replies.