Allow me to introduce myself... well re-introduce

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Whats up guys, I have been posting a bit here and there and figured I'd do a little introduction for the newer guys that don't know me. I've been gone since June of 2010 when I got into E30's and the Euro world. Still love the Euro stuff but missed an integra.

Btw names Josh, I also am a writer for Canibeat.com so if you haven't checked it out make sure you do. We actually have a DC4 that we will be featuring soon. Anyways now for some pretty pics. I have a bit of a savior complex lol.

My first DC

When I got it.

The after... well to where I sold it. Favorite mod... UKDM tails 8)

Then came my DC2

The after.... really regret selling this car... like majorly

and yes... those are glow-in-the-dark stars lol

Then came my e30 aka the money pit

After

Now I'm in between stuff but looking for a DC... it will probably be a DC4 and on the rough side since the e30 kinda screwed me lol. Looking forward to getting back into the community... and going wingless again lol.

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
sweet purple valve cover brah!!!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
hi josh! how you been? hows the family? glad your getting another teg, hopefully you keep it this time!
Everything has been good man, how have you been? We will see, I'd like to do a real project car instead of these little builds like I have been doing but I get bored pretty easily. Maybe you should send some of that ukdm swag my way. 8)

sweet purple valve cover brah!!!
Yeah some noob painted it :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
Welcome back, Your DC2 was very nice, I remember that and the E30. One thing I guess you now know is BMW stands for Bring Money With.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Ive been good, the tornado's in stl took a toll on my house but nothing you cant fix though, ill send you ukdm sidemarkers your way, for $ :p

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Ricky. Robbie is Cheesenip I thought.

**Unless I've been confused this whole time.