Almost 2013. Here's a nice vid.

XjoEnX

I thought this was nice video to share given all the big events of 2012. Hurricane Sandy, school shootings, the Amanda Todd love/hate responses, the fake RedBull jump, the final season of Jersey Shore :) the Kony 2012 controversy, Gangnam Style!, Call Me Maybe, etc.

Really though, I think it shows the value of human spirit and the love we have for each other. I lost my grandmother who I've taken care of over the last two years yesterday due to her time being up. She was almost 101. And it just made me think of all the people I value in my life, including the members here who have become great friends. Enjoy the vid, take care and have a great and happy holiday season! Love y'all.

[YOUTUBE="TYopqtXMSwY"]TYopqtXMSwY[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a list of every clip for reference.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YrDOcKHVt58AWJgXOPyHSQ-039b8pjsG5e3omzydgwc/preview?pli=1&sle=true

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Hurricane Sandy brought 6 feet of water to our home, but it did bring our family together. As long as we are still alive and healthy, that's all that matters.

goofygamer

Thanks for sharing the video, Joe. I love these. It just shows that despite all of the tragic loss that occurred throughout the year, there are still so much more to be happy for and enjoy, than letting the negatives out-weigh the positives.