Alright, my issues are....

HK254

I just put a new clutch in my teg, didn't have enough for a performance. I was running a stage 3 ACT, but since it went out thought i would just buy one from the parts store and put it in till I had enough for a performance. My car drives and everything its just not as good as it once did. I think my alternator may b going out so i will replace that, but my next issue is acceleration. It goes but not as fast as it did and then it starts picking up. When i put it in 5th is where i notice it the most. I put the pedal to the floor and it goes real slow to pick up speed any ideas???

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Start with a full tune up.
If that doesnt work id get a new dizzy.
Is your timing correct?
Throwing and cel's?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
is the clutch slipping? and if your car is having trouble starting (it wont) or your battery light is on when driving or your car stops working and wont start, you need a new altenator. it doesnt sound like thats your problem. check the small stuff first, spark plugs, distrubitor cap and rotor, spark plug wires. do a compression test. also check all your filters

HK254

Yeah the light is on and the timing should be good but no one I know has obd 1 code reader and I need to replace the oil pan gasket it has a leak so I night do that either today or tomorrow other than that that I know off everything is good I think it may be fuel related.

HK254

Alright and The guy I bought it from re-wired everything so I mean it could be anything the battery light is always on and it always says the trunk is open when it's not so I have no idea what's going on there and I just put in a brand new clutch.

HK254

Alright man thanks!!! I will get back to you later on what codes its throwing