Alyssa's EG build thread :)

Alvi84

I like the creativity with your steelies. I painted some ls meshies and ended up taking forever to do them just because of the attention to detail needed.

alyssafacex

brappp any updates?
I like the creativity with your steelies. I painted some ls meshies and ended up taking forever to do them just because of the attention to detail needed.
whoaaaa haven't been on here in forever, no updates, gotta finish my steelies and start winterizing the hatch :( not looking forward to that, but oh well! and thanks alvi!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Hurry before this wild weather continues...a monsoon the other day, and snow in a couple weeks I hear..

alyssafacex

Hurry before this wild weather continues...a monsoon the other day, and snow in a couple weeks I hear..
i know, :(

so, i am either going with dvp, a dark green, or gray when it gets painted.
what do you guys think????!?!?!?!/?!?! i can't make up my mind :(

lil mexicano

damn how many bars do you have lol. sweet ride tho, loving the hatch. kinda makes me jelous. probably spelled it wrong but whatever. sweet ride!!

alyssafacex

thanks! and yeah i did take it off it was purple haha. heres some more recent pics!

SEMI! tuck, and battery relocate.

Alan

Siiiiick! Love the steel wheels and the way they look. hahaa I thought they were something different in your far away pics.

TWO RHINO's? Baaaalliiiiiin' haha. At least I figure they're rhino's by the yamaha banner.