Amber corner lights

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
Whats up guys and gals, just wondering whats the most u guys spent on some amber corner lights? I've checked ebay but some of the prices are to hard to believe. like come on 10 bucks im thinking they are cheap quality. what other websites do u guys know that sell these but good quality?

mjones73

I have the K2 ones, got them off ebay, they look good.

Alvi84

Here are the exact ones I ordered from Ebay. I didn't go for the cheapest ones and I didn't go for the more expensive ones. Bought some moderately priced ones.

These also came with amber colored bulbs, a warranty, and "supposedly" DEPO who manufactures the light housing makes them to OEM spec. They have great quality. I don't have any night pictures cause I have some halos (on the car when I bought it) so I don't like taking all the s*** from fellas about the headlights when taking night photos...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-97-INTEGRA-AMBER-TURN-SIGNAL-CORNER-BUMPER-LIGHTS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aIntegraQQhashZitem35af4e219cQQitemZ230574399900QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
thnks bro i just put an order for the k2 ones though hopefully i can get it by next week