AMP'd Emblems

The Panch

The Homie
So i saw this at the bottom of the page...looked interesting so i clicked it

I really like the idea. kinda ricey but i think it could work because of its subtle touch,

Tho their current designs could use some improvments i do like where the idea came from

Maybe if i hold out..and see if they upgrade their design id actually purchase some

http://www.ampdemblems.com/

Anyone elses thoughts?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
With a bit of trial and error you can make one yourself, get an emblem, cut out a trench in it, throw in a fewtiny leds, surface mount kind, and wire it. Hmm, I may try this..

The Panch

The Homie
I actually didnt even look at the price... +Clicks own link+

Edit:
hahaha
"All Amp'd Emblems® have been certified "RICE FREE" by independent car enthusiasts!"

Last edited:

The Panch

The Homie
DAMN near 100 bux for one lol

f that. good idea but not a 200 dollar idea

jznsn2u

I used to have an authentic mugen emblem. Someone jacked it. I got pissed, I shaved my emblems.

jznsn2u

Not to thread jack but is shaving emblems like getting rid of them like de badging?
Once you take off the emblems there are holes. The term "shaved emblems" refers to leveling out the holes and repainting it. It's just what the automotive enthusiast's call it.

Another example, "shaved engine bay" = Welding the holes, shave them down to level and re-paint.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Anyone know a place to get those dinky emblems cheap, I have some surface mount led's, it won't be hard to tap the battery's current, i may make this my project for the next week or two, see how easily, cheaply it can be done.