an idea?

GrimLS

I wanted to extend my intake to my front bumper in the grill. I wouldn't know how to do this any comments to help thanks. And some other air intake related parts, im not really sure what is gunna produce the most hp or what is gunna not do anything to my engine at all thanks though.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Why? This won't do much of anything besides be a constant annoyance. To do this, you would likley just have to by some longer piping that would be small enough to thread through the bottom of your car. Or check out this thread lol...http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=80170. You're going to end up with so much s*** getting into your filter that way. If you want a little more hp, just buy a full cai which will have the filter alot closer to the ground than a short ram.

Last edited:

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
If you wana go there get a intercooler and connect you intake to it... jus kidding don't do it please :/

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
I used a generic intake with a K&N cone filter from a mustang. Its pretty nice. Jus gives abmormally loud whistle at 3k-5k rpms

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

99tegjawn

I was wondering why this guy was getting so much crap from people I know had cai's and iceboxes. Then I saw he said in the grill... Lolololol dude just

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95ls-gsr swap

k&n makes a cold air intake kit that doesnt go into the fender well, it comes with a heat shield and goes to the corner of the hood.