and another one...

lexdohc

whats up every one, just signed on today. ive been lurking on the site for about a year now.

just picked up my first four door car, a 96 LS. i like it alot, it needs some body work and a few other things im not rolling in cash so its going to be a simple clean slow ass honda...rims and some body work but nothing to over the top. i looked in the photo lounge to check out the 4 doors and what rim set up u guys were running....didnt see much lol.

anyways, my names alex and please feel free to post pics of ur ride so i can get an idea what i want for my car, my cars Matador Red Pearl so u all have an idea what might go well with it. yea so there u go, i enjoy the site...give me more reasons to check back guys

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
sup alex! where the pics at??

you could look at my integ thread in my sig for some ideas. just 2 less doors :p

XxCaryxX

Especially since you are on a small budget, I would suggest a moderate drop, some wheels of your choosing, a type-R spoiler, and a front lip. Just my 0.02 thought. :)

j13

Keep It Clean
Type R wing on a 4 door doesn't look so cool, in my opinion

Welcome to the site, you'll find out a lot about your car here, especially now that you're able to post.

Last edited:

uso_Dc

i have a DB also. but its a gs and i dont have any updated pics at least not till this weekend. but wheres the pics at? lol welcome to CI and hopefully we can increase the number of 4drs on here lol

lexdohc

yea no wing here, clean and stock look, well a drop and some rims, but either usdm or jdm exterior and maybe interior. idk if i wanna keep the front end the japanese ones look so much better.

ill post the pics i have of her...maybe, i gotta get her washed and waxed and buffed, maybe do the rear quarter quick to look super clean

lexdohc

ok, so i need some help, any one have a few little known web sites for jdm DB parts, its so hard to find anything for 4 doors.

things like 4 door window visors, 4 door ITR rear seats, mud flaps.

im gonna make a post in general about specs and pics of true jdm parts vrs usdm stuff

ok so here are the basics

Last edited: