anguyenn94's INTEGRA

ANGUYENN94

I ❤MYDC4
My attempt at a cool picture of my car with my phone, haha.
I keep contemplating about whether or not I want to tint my windows. But I decided I'll keep em like this.

R13

The other asshole
I can't wait till my tint starts bubbling, I hate it and I'm just waiting for an excuse to remove it.

ANGUYENN94

I ❤MYDC4
I hear ya. Before wanting to tint my windows. I looked at other tegs with tint and without tint. And I definitely like the non tint way more.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I have no tint on mine. Imo, no tint looks cleaner.

Sent from my phone

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, That's become the first thing I notice when I get in other cars, It's just more pleasant, And omfg, Don't even get me started on when the tint's dirty and it's rainning again haha.

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
:smackself: How rude of me...

Clean OP, Looks really nice.

ANGUYENN94

I ❤MYDC4
Haha, thanks guys appreciate the feedback.
Hopefully getting my mugen pedals and skunk2 shift knob in a few hours from the mail. Can't wait to get off this stock height in a few months. Still deciding which suspension setup to go with. Have alot of time though to think.

Ryan659

What kind of dye did u use for the floor mats? I have black carpet and badly need black floor mats

R13

The other asshole
Rit dye.

Good s***, I've even dyed plastic black :lol:

Sent from my toaster

dopematic

Hey guys I finally have some free time on my hands and wanted to share with yall the changes im going to be doing to my car! Bone stock 1998 Integra LS from Acura at 130k miles. I'm the second owner.

First thing I did was get rid of these LS wheels.

To get these :)

Then stacked these up in the garage, not sure if I wanna keep them for spare or sell them.

When I bought the GSR Blades they were pretty scuffed, so I went and followed a simple DIY and made them mirror finish! *Don't have any pictures of when I did it. But here is how my car sits with them on today.

Last night I gutted out half my car to strip the carpet out to start the process of dyeing my carpet red.

My friend also wanted to do his carpet so we took his carpet out of his EK, washed it and now it's drying.

EDIT - dopematic's build thread inspired me to do my carpets so shout out to him and his integra!

That's what I've done so far and I have about 6 parts coming in the mail this month and will be sure to update!
Nice! I'm glad I can be an inspiration haha. Looks good! Keep up the good work!!

ANGUYENN94

I ❤MYDC4
The infamous dopematic commented on my thread! Haha, but for sure if it wasn't for your write up I would have never tried to do my carpet. I'm glad I did because the results came out great.
I got my skunk2 shift knob today and I have to say I can't express how much I love this shift knob it's more than what I wanted.

Can't wait to receive my new red bulbs for my cluster and my viper alarm this week as well. As for tomorrow I'll attempt to install the mugen pedals! I'm getting indecisive on whether to wait for an opportunity for someone to be selling some oem window visors or just buy new honda access ones.

Last edited:

ANGUYENN94

I ❤MYDC4
What kind of dye did u use for the floor mats? I have black carpet and badly need black floor mats
That reminds me I also dyed my floor mats black. The original color was grey like the carpet! Turned out great too. You should definitely try.