Announcing my Integra retirement

72Spitfire

Well all, it's been fun. I've owned Integras since 1998. I still feel they are the best front wheel drive car ever made. I'm approaching 40 and have grown tired of constantly working on / upgrading my Integras. I just purchased a 2012 Honda Accord with the V-6 i-VTEC and complete Honda Factory Performance package. It's like my middle aged car and the first car i have ever purchased brand new. I got a super sweet deal on it. Was listed at $ 39,995 and i picked it up for $29,995!!

Joe Morgan (Cincinnati Reds HOF) sold it to me.

On a sad note, both of my Integra's will be up for sale in the coming months. I'll list the perfect black GSR here first for a true Honda lover because I know most on this forum would take care of her. More on that later.

XjoEnX

Sweet Accord! Sad to see you go but happy to see you stick with a Honda. :thumbs up

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Nice buy.

My wife just got through telling me the other day that she doent see many "older" people "playing" with thier cars and that i should stop. Im not going to, and i hope your not going to either.

It may be a new car, and an accord, but i still hope you have fun with it. Looks clean and oh, so fresh!

dark3630

Nice Accord, have fun with it! I miss my old Accord, it was a badass car.

Sent from my Samsung S3