another DC2 type R jacked!!!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Does it honestly surprise you? Teg are the number 1 stolen car. Its probably in a million peices right now and on e-bay

03dc5Integra

actually the only thing that surprise me was how it was stolen :"This car was stolen from Butler Honda in Milledgeville GA on Tuesday. A couple of guys came down from ATL and took the car on a test drive with a salesperson. They stopped to get gas and when the salesperson went in to pay.....they took off. Yeah, I know it's kinda a funny story but nevertheless, we need to catch these guys.
Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.
Pm or call me.

Wes
w. 478.451.4747
c. 478.288.2519"

nautica_t

thats facked. dont' they have a copy of the driver's license??
its mandatory down here to take license down before a test drive is permitted.
especially at an authorized dealership.
i mean private usually have different procedures or what not

but that still sucks :(

speedin

The Transporter
nautica_t said:
thats facked. dont' they have a copy of the driver's license??
its mandatory down here to take license down before a test drive is permitted.
especially at an authorized dealership.
i mean private usually have different procedures or what not

but that still sucks :(
Yea I think thats procedure anywhere. Oh and why would we contact you 03dc5Integra? Do you work their or something?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
yea it is fucked up but it doesnt surprise me especially with all the work done to the motor, bein a type r, it was askin to be taken. Hope they can find it in one peice b/c it would suck to see a car like that destroyed but some idiots

HYPE-R

Shit I know how that feels, been there twice this year with mine. Thank God for low jack or I would have never found my baby again. Good luck on finding that R, so sad to see these cars disappearing off to nothingness.

03dc5Integra

speedin said:
Yea I think thats procedure anywhere. Oh and why would we contact you 03dc5Integra? Do you work their or something?
um no, notice that whole thing is in quotation. my name is Lee not wes