another integra with a k20r

6SPD_EJ6

I love me some K series!
whats going on? Im new to the forums but not new to the game... just signing on new forums to get to know more people :lol:

anyways here is my car.

ENJOY!!

Cripton805

yes sir. :thumbs up
How did that work out? Wouldn't it have been cheaper just to get a K20Z and supercharge that? Also, Isn't a JDM ITR DC5 compression a little high to boost :shock:

Just curious.

Anyway. Nice teg. I want to do a conversion when my paint begins to fade. I don't want the valances and shit either. I like the SIR-G look

Post up a MOD list and MORE PICS!!! I want to see the interior. Like trunk, rear seats, etc.

I love the rims too. Volks right?
Rare DC5 seats and spoon calipersss. yum

Last edited:

6SPD_EJ6

I love me some K series!
runs excellent on 5 psi. going on to 11 pound pulley next. I already had the K20R and was tired of it and I needed to do something different to it so I dont get bored of the car, thats all.

car should run mid to high 11's the way it sits right now...

Cripton805

runs excellent on 5 psi. going on to 11 pound pulley next. I already had the K20R and was tired of it and I needed to do something different to it so I dont get bored of the car, thats all.

car should run mid to high 11's the way it sits right now...
Thats why you got tired. You never tested it lol
Go frankenstein and its fun N/a.

Torque must be nice for a change

6SPD_EJ6

I love me some K series!
Thats why you got tired. You never tested it lol
Go frankenstein and its fun N/a.

Torque must be nice for a change
I had the k20r for about a year and a half before I supercharged it. torque is massive down low on this thing. imo SC is best for DD as I DD this thing everyday.

Im building a K20/k24 NA for my hatch back right now. shooting for 300+whp

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
I had the k20r for about a year and a half before I supercharged it. torque is massive down low on this thing. imo SC is best for DD as I DD this thing everyday.

Im building a K20/k24 NA for my hatch back right now. shooting for 300+whp
not if you like gasmileage lol

car is hell clean though, i love it!

Prozon

Kris
Yeah, turbo's are more DD friendly just because of the spool, your not ALWAYS boosting you know?

To the OP though:
I effin' love your car man. It's beautiful.
Can I have it? :)

Last edited: