Another new guy frm tampa

92r33teg

hey guys,my boy called me this morning said theres a club integra an said it was awsome so had to check it out. i hope to meet some of you. im in team- integra.net were haveing a bbq on the 8/14 your all welcome.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
:welcome:

I already started a thread about the upcoming Tampa Cookout meet. Check in the events section.

vTeChGRA78

Vtechgra78

92r33teg said:
thanks ppl i think i will like it
Yo I live in tampa....where do u stay in tampa Bro....I'm from Cali
I moved over here like 3 years ago... wat about you?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'm curious, at these Team Integra meets....are people allowed to talk off topic? Like, can you talk about stuff that doesn't have to do with Integra's, or does a Moderator run up and kick you in the nuts to get you to shut up if you want to talk about, say, your favorite flavor of Ramen noodles or why dog farts smell so bad?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
TegSox said:
I'm curious, at these Team Integra meets....are people allowed to talk off topic? Like, can you talk about stuff that doesn't have to do with Integra's, or does a Moderator run up and kick you in the nuts to get you to shut up if you want to talk about, say, your favorite flavor of Ramen noodles or why dog farts smell so bad?
At the meets? Hell yeah we talk about whatever the hell we want. lol. On the board is a different story.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
At the meets? Hell yeah we talk about whatever the hell we want. lol. On the board is a different story.
ahh yes. u say "hey man lets see what your running" and he screams "SEARCH!". lol, welcome to the site! their is also a meet coming up in october in orlando (hoping for a good turnout :headbang: )

ciscoandmichele

My team-integra meets are the shit, we always have alot of fun!!!
on the board they do not allow off topic because it tens to get way out of hand form what I heard.
Tampaforums.com is awesome though alot of crazy peepe there. it is alot of fun!! :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
ciscoandmichele said:
on the board they do not allow off topic because it tens to get way out of hand form what I heard.
well, yea but i mean it too uptight. shure u need rules tho. these sites should be fun (ci) not mean now and then (ti).