Another new one

callmedj

here we go, started out wanting a eg coupe like in fast and the furious with the outragous wing, loud exhaust, big rims, stickers, the whole nine yards, then got my 94 eg coupe. long story short, slowly got out of the fast n furious faze and my eyes opened to the JDM/EURODM craze...fell in love...later down the road after having a blown usdm gsr and a jdm b20b with a shit load of money into jdm parts...TOTALED THE CAR WHILE PARKED...some ass rammed my car and since i was parked the wrong way in the road and too far into it, it got called as my fault...(cant help it i couldnt park in the grass i just washed my car and my shit was too low to hop a curb) luckly my friend sold me his 94 hatch teg shell, with 01 front/back swap, side markers, clear turns, amber cluster lights(jdm) and only 120k on the meter. then threw my motor in, my 2010 honda fit sport rims and tires on(just swapped back to the special edition snowflakes cuz my friend had better tires so i got em), suspension from my totaled car-kyb struts/tein springs, and did a full rotor/brake job in the front...now ive had this car 2 months and i visit my parents and my dad forgot i was there and backed into the drivers 1/4 panel...its not too bad though, small dent and scrap...so im looking for a good cheap paint and body place in central tx or houston area if anyone knows of one

overall im happy with my new DC2, already have used this site as a helper for many things on me and my friends hondas, now since im officially a teg owner i thought id just join...

why is it the forign countrys get all the good shit? haaha :D

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Welcome sir. I'm Reggie, and u are...............gonna post pics? Ya I know Lol jk wats ur name dude?

Last edited: