Another stolen thread...

michaelz

Noooooooo

Feels surreal right now and I haven't come to grips with it. My 98 Type R with only 64,000 miles got stolen on the weekend.

Don't exactly know when it happened. Wasn't home all day yesterday, came back really late and went straight to bed. Parking lot is on the other side of my apartment and I didn't pass it coming home. Woke up this morning, look outside and my R is gone. :shock: "DUDE WHERE THE **** IS MY CAR"

Police were just around and I filed a report.

Public parking lot, locked up but no alarm since I thought Japan was safe but clearly I was wrong :thumbdown. I'll update you guys if I get her back. Don't want to get my hopes up too high but you can't just give up either.

Going to sleep tonight is gonna be hard...

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Oh no. Even in Japan? Now we're all fucked :(

whitedc4

I am so sorry. There are no words to express that feeling. Hopefully u find it all in one piece or find the kids who did it and shut them down. So so sorry!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Damn, and I bet it was a RHD ITR as well! That's the worse of it since they are really hard to get even though your in Japan. Sucks man! Well, if you see it, just steal it back! :)

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Damn, and I bet it was a RHD ITR as well! That's the worse of it since they are really hard to get even though your in Japan. Sucks man! Well, if you see it, just steal it back! :)
Yea it was a straight JDM R. So clean, I'm sorry man.

jbrown97ls

Damn, Ive only had my bicycle stolen and i was heartbroken. I can't imagine my car. You'll get it back though! Dont lose hope!