Another trade thread! DB7 for S13 Hatch!

chronsolo

MAD MAN
that was my last car!
i love my integra, i think i'd rather have it than the 240 even tho my shit's automatic lol.
it is really cool having a rear wheel drive car tho.

Rich-PMS

First off the front bumper is a differant shade, possible a front end accidet...

Secondly, your car would sell for 3500+ that 240 would be lucky to get 2800. Why are you trying to down grade?

red.line

First off the front bumper is a differant shade, possible a front end accidet...

Secondly, your car would sell for 3500+ that 240 would be lucky to get 2800. Why are you trying to down grade?
The bumper looks exactly the same to me..

And I wouldn't call it a "downgrade", the vehicles are in totally different classes.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
I had an 89 coupe that same color (ext/int)..It was a fun, older car for a 19 yr old to play around in, esp in the rain :lol: . It wasn't my dd either though.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Eh i wouldnt do it. IMO. Dont like the looks much at all. And the cars already "pimped" out it seems. So theres no adventure in building the car. I sayy stick wit the teg and something crazy awesome to it! :thumbsup:

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
lol just sold my S13 coupse to fix and keep my teggy it was a fun car but i honestly dont miss it that much

Rich-PMS

The bumper looks exactly the same to me..

And I wouldn't call it a "downgrade", the vehicles are in totally different classes.
How is it not a downgrade. His integra would sell for upwards of 3500+ if he trades and sells the 240 he'd be lucky to get 2500. So he loses 1k+. I was refering to downgrading in value, not the cars capabilities.

Surferman

Well ive always been the honda fan but im not gonna lie I think it looks sweet!

if it was me id keep the teg.
just beacuse i know more about them.
and i dunno . lol.

but dont get me wrong it looks nice.

red.line

How is it not a downgrade. His integra would sell for upwards of 3500+ if he trades and sells the 240 he'd be lucky to get 2500. So he loses 1k+. I was refering to downgrading in value, not the cars capabilities.
I keep forgetting your cars are valued very differently down there. A 240 like that would easily sell for ~$3500 here.

uso_Dc

well he can get about 5k in my area.

i think its a down grade. and the worst part is if he trades without the knowledge and funds. what happends if the guy wants to trade to get rid of a problem and theres nothing wrong with your teg?

like homeboy said earlier, youd rather get a virgin than a pimped out nissan.. lol