Antenna delete plug

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Ok so I finally got my antenna delete plug today and I just got done installing it. Was kind of a hassle, but I think its worth it. Im getting it shaved when I get all my body work done anyway, so this is just temporary, but it still looks good! Here are some pics:

What I had to do to take it out lol

Bye Bye big old ugly antenna!

Let me know what you guys think!

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I just disconnected the power wire to the antenna so it didn't go up all the time, but i guess that works too lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
mine is stuck in the "up" position and just now got bent from the snow/wind/shitty weather so I will soon also have a delete plug. lol

aldaman

Ok so I finally got my antenna delete plug today

Let me know what you guys think!
Looks great :thumbup: Did you get that from the dealer or was it purchased as an aftermarket part? Thanks...

Sammich

mine was stuck in the down position so fortunately i didnt have to fight with that. are you going to add an internal antenna on the car?

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
mine was stuck in the down position so fortunately i didnt have to fight with that. are you going to add an internal antenna on the car?
mine was stuck too lol but I just wanted it gone. And yea I'm eventually gonna get the hole shaved and an internal antenna but I only listen to cd's so it's not my biggest priority

bwhite

I have the OEM rubber plug for the antenna hole, do I just stick the plug in there or what? How does it stick on the car so it won't fall out or let water in?

aredbb2

I have the OEM rubber plug for the antenna hole, do I just stick the plug in there or what? How does it stick on the car so it won't fall out or let water in?
The plug has a lip on the underside so it will be snug. You can apply a little bit of clear silicon or something similar to make sure it's 100% water proof, just make sure it's paint safe before applying.