Antenna Delete

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Yeah its super easy! first you make sure you have a plug for it! then you take a screw driver and rip the black part out of the top of your trunk and undo the few bolts there and the twisty thing on top and pull it right out! SIMPLE :) oh then put it all back with the plug in lol!

TSPOON

Ooohh Another Free Thing To Do !! Sweet

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
depending on how you feel about it...there is a plug in the engine bay on the fire wall that fits perfect in it...thats where i got mine8)

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
so all it the plug is really is just rubber plug that blocks the rain and saves some weight by deleting the power antenna

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
so all it the plug is really is just rubber plug that blocks the rain and saves some weight by deleting the power antenna
If you're looking for weight savings, just starve yourself lunch, & you've saved the same weight.... lol

mirrorimg

The reason people get rid of it is because it looks ugly, and taking it out make the car look nicer. Weight savings are minimal, and wont be noticed by the daily driver. If it was a track car, you would take everything out to reduce weight, but in your situation, it wont make a difference.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
x2. The whole reason people do it is to make it *look* better. If you want weight savings delete your power steering & air conditioning....

Ooohh Another Free Thing To Do !! Sweet
Well, you still need to buy the plug. :D

Daybid

Dump or Die.
depending on how you feel about it...there is a plug in the engine bay on the fire wall that fits perfect in it...thats where i got mine8)
Where is that located ???? o_O i deleted mine yesterday and my friend also told me about the plug somewhere in the engine bay, but i couldnt find it ..

ALSO.. would there happen to be one for the antenna hole ? :p

tegra97

Sooooo......how do you go about the antenna delete? Is there an internal antenna you could use to replace? I still use my radio.

GSRMarris

There is a after market antenna. I think its called auto-lock hidden antenna. I havent done this yet but its on my things to do list. And im not sure how to plug the hole. I'm sure home depot will have some plug that will fit. Honda may even have a Antenna delete plug...

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
I'm having mine shaved along with the holes for the spoiler.

You can get an amplified interior antenna from Best Buy. It has a blue wire that goes to the blue wire on your aftermarket deck. When you install it, don't coil that excess antenna wire up. Stretch it out down your headliner and back as high up as you can get it.