Antique Musical Items Picture Thread (Die 56K)

acclude

cheap bastard
Title says it. Post your pics of any antique musical items that you may have. This includes collections, equipment, instruments, parts, whatever you may have.

Here's one of my future projects a few years from now.

A 1962 Rock-Ola full size jukebox. It plays 45's!!! I've had it for over 10 years and haven't touched it yet. I'm waiting until life calms down a little more and I have my own house and extra money to put into it. For now it's been sitting in climate controlled storage and will stay there until I'm ready to start working on it. Refurbishing it to original condition can cost as much as $40K and it's only worth about $20K so I don't want to do that. I can modify it "acclude style" for less than $10K and make it so unique that people will wonder WTF it is. So my plans include polishing all the metal parts until they shine, replacing anything broken or worn with new parts, adding all kinds of crazy lighting, new tubes all around, upraded speakers and stuff, re-doing just about everything cosmetic or written with nice custom pieces, wild paint scheme, and so on. It will be a one of a kind jukebox. Anyways, here's pics.

I've also got a collection of over 100 45's ready to go in it and the original technical manual, parts catalog, wire diagrams, and other tech stuff needed to properly modify/restore it.

So what you all got? Posty pics!!!

I already know one person that'll posting up here soon ;)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
wow, impressive. would posting a tape player be considered an antique? that's the oldest audio equipment ive experienced lol.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
im gonna whore this thing tommrow. i got all kinds of music ,records, tapes cd's. i have this on my toolbox at work, but you can't find any tapes for it, but i have all kinds of albums donated by customers.
more pics tommrow.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Man you guys got some sweet stuff! I'll have to post my turntable/vinyls collection later. Acclude where did you get that jukebox!? That thing is so sick.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
antique = 25 years or older so yeah, if it's an old one it probably is!!! lol
a car is considered "antique" if it's 25+ years. i thought other items weren't considered antique until they are100+ years old. according to google, anything under that is considered a "collectible."

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i have to say collectible or classic, i heard nirvana on a classic rock station the other day :( there hasn't been a good station around here since 99 HFS. woke up 1 morning and it was gone :evil: its some latino station now. here's some albums i have at the shop. don't be fooled with the heaven one, it sucks. i felt like i was taking pics for ebay. the turntable still works kick ass, this system will literally shake all the windows in the shop:D i had xm but got tired of the bill. i have over 1500 albums, all donated by my customers. 1 guy brings me some every week.lol
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]anybody know what the bottom left album is?
[/IMG]i know these are cd's but they are essintial to my collection, except i cant find my nevermind cd:cry:
these are som old radios i have on display in the office.
it said instruments too. here's my bass guitars, i don't know how old the warlock is but iv'e had it for like 15 years so it may qualify.just a bunch of old stuff. im shure it's not worth very much8)