any body done a j32a swap to there tegg?

teggyboi59

95teggy
Ive been looking forward to doing a j32a swap the cost would be around 4500 buks to do.. which i dont mind saving for sum tin bad like that. My question is is it worth it? Any body got input on this? Because type r motor with tranny would be around the same price so thats y am still not sure bout the j32a swap .. any info would be good thx

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
lol you think its going to cost 4500, think higher. you still need mounts, axles, ecu, wiring, tuning, cut your hood open, and worry someone doesn't tow and strip. J Series DD equals thieves know what you got, and if they want it there get it. But still pricey like i was saying, if have a safe place, and the money go for it.

edit: do you have a second car to DD? should be getting the swap thread some

Last edited:

teggyboi59

95teggy
Working on getting a dd and thats the estimate on the cost thats including axles ecu all excluding the tuning. I already read that i have it as a bookmark lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Working on getting a dd and thats the estimate on the cost thats including axles ecu all excluding the tuning. I already read that i have it as a bookmark lol
are you doing the work yourself? that would help on the budget

teggyboi59

95teggy
Thats a good idea never thought of getting a shell. Yes i would do the swap ive got the tools and sum experience.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
hardest thing to come across is a good transmission, motor on ebay is 800 shipping included