any floor cleaning tips?

racinfeend59

so one of my buddies just gave me a set of stock wheels for the skyline. its already snowed like 30 inches just in january here so i dont wanna ruin my good rims any more :)
well anyways when i took off the good ones i put em in my room overnight while they were still dirty (brake dust and crap) and i guess part off the wheel was off of the towel i had laid down.
so it left like a nasty green semi-circle on the floor, ive tried bleach,mr clean magic eraser, goo gone, 409, everything i got
any tricks/tips????

XxCaryxX

Easy. Get Greased Lighting and spray the area on the floor. Let stand for about a minute or so and scrub the shit out of it with a kitchen/bathroom cleaning brush (The bristles aren't metal, they are a type of plastic i think or something to that effect) and then wipe up in one direction with a warm damp paper towel or towel. That is how I keep our linoleum floors cleaned when i get mud, grease etc on them.

racinfeend59

Easy. Get Greased Lighting and spray the area on the floor. Let stand for about a minute or so and scrub the shit out of it with a kitchen/bathroom cleaning brush (The bristles aren't metal, they are a type of plastic i think or something to that effect) and then wipe up in one direction with a warm damp paper towel or towel. That is how I keep our linoleum floors cleaned when i get mud, grease etc on them.
alright im headed to the bx as soon as they open to try that thanks

racinfeend59

alright so the bx has NO greased lightning...maybe i can find some crazy japanese stuff? haha
keep shooting any ideas
thanks