Any intake manifold for automatic

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
read what i wrote, read it again, read it again. Not sure what you dont get about running a skunk2 alpha throttle body with this skunk2 pro manifold.

you will also need a tune.

R13

The other asshole
Make the car run right.

Install that stuff and don't tune it = won't run worth a shit.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Nobody races autotragic Honda's, a Skunk2 Intake manifold on a non-VTEC engine will NOT make your car faster in general, let alone with an automatic transmission. It will fit even with the automatic transmission, the throttle body will fit also. You'll just have to bypass the FITV hose. You need a tune to have it run the best it can with more airflow from the intake manifold. You can still drive it without a tune but your car won't be any faster. Read this over and over AND THEN ask questions.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
This is like the fifth thread that you've been told that auto is useless for anything besides daily driving...

How many more times do you need to hear that before it's embedded in that simple mind of yours?

phatintegra

Banned
So am stuck with this im can I just get the type r/gsr im and tb?
Won't work due to fitment issue i already stated it any B18B1 WILL WORK. I will say it again ITR, GSR or even B16/B17 WILL NOT WORK.

If you don't have a good power mod package, Intake Manifold is useless by itself.

Last edited: