any meets ever here in the Bay

EventsCo21XL

I'll be honest with you man, most people from the Bay Area seem to be either part of Honda-Tech or Team Integra. I haven't seen anyone around the area that's from Club Integra. Even then, the TI meets are on Fridays usually at Quickly's in Milpitas CA. Also we do have cruises from time to time on Sundays. Lastly, the yearly Treasure Hunt meets are thrown by some of the veteren members of TI.

Would be nice to meet some Club Integra folks though IMO.

kuro300

LTDI racing
I am but you are right

what your locations in the bay im from berkeley

Daybid

Dump or Die.
isnt that like oakland ?? i think we have a list of all the norcal members and their locations haha.. im down to have one.. as long as hella members go

GSR_Turbo

ha im going to a honda/acura meet this weekend! cant wait!!
but it really doesnt matter ha because you guys are prob too far way. lol

Daybid

Dump or Die.
i wish it worked like that haha.. most of the time its in sac.. too far away for peeps..

thats like a 2 hour drive to goto a meet?? haha maybe if it was a bbq or something but not just at night

kuro300

LTDI racing
honestly most integra meet are in sac Ive been going to some evo meets cause i know most of them but yea
it just seems that ever time we set up it all goes down cause sac from oakland is pretty far for a meet you know something like pinole sf or hayward fremont is cool ///?
but some has to be from that area or its pointless

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Well i found another meet my friends goto.. its kind of a honda meet but most are 8th gen civics.. its in san jose.. Capital expressway on thursday nights if anyones interested

jdm_time

Yoo, I'm from San Jose, Ca. I want to find some meets too. I'm actually trying to start my own with a couple of friends soon.