Any other bagged integra's on here?

lowlyfe

def one of a kind
I always get shit for being a import on air ride, everyones like "that's gay" "i can still beat you" I'm pretty sure I will get the same responses on here lol. I just thought there would be other bagged tegs on here, Thanks

j13

Keep It Clean
I always get shit for being a import on air ride, everyones like "that's gay" "i can still beat you" I'm pretty sure I will get the same responses on here lol. I just thought there would be other bagged tegs on here, Thanks
The Integra with stock susension handles carners very well. And buying suspension upgrades just and better tires, make it better. The Integra is a sport compact, not a 'low ryda' car. When ricers put huge wings on their Integra and kill them, you 'bagged' an Integra and killed it. Your Integra doesn't have the good handling characteristics like it used too. Its sad that we lost an Integra.

And and I think you're the only one.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
The Integra with stock susension handles carners very well. And buying suspension upgrades just and better tires, make it better. The Integra is a sport compact, not a 'low ryda' car. When ricers put huge wings on their Integra and kill them, you 'bagged' an Integra and killed it. Your Integra doesn't have the good handling characteristics like it used too. Its sad that we lost an Integra.

maybe he didnt want it for racing. what if he liked how it looked and bagged it?? i got a homie thats rockin a clean ef sedan and was gonna bag it. theres nothing wrong with that. if i had a 4door and the money. id do it.

lowlyfe

def one of a kind

hahaha I have a non vtec auto I could careless about handling or speed. I still handle very well tho, and only rides ruff when all the way down or up, but i respect your opinion, everyone has one.....

jznsn2u

thats a fcked up remark. but sorta true.
maybe he didnt want it for racing. what if he liked how it looked and bagged it?? i got a homie thats rockin a clean ef sedan and was gonna bag it. theres nothing wrong with that. if i had a 4door and the money. id do it.
^ exactly. people do things because they want too. Everyones going to have their own flavor and opinion. If everyone was the same... oh wait ... thats kiinda the factor when you see ppl with "jdm fever". Right? everyone wants to be jdm?:roll: I don't.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
id get different wheels and paint the green grey.

if you throw some 16" low offset wheels, shit would look hard sittin on the floor :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
It just doesn't seem like the right car to bag. If it was possible, would you put bags on an enzo ferrari....?

Idk that's just my opinion.
lamborghini gallardo has em up front.

fyi, the non vtec integras werent made for racing anyways. so comparing a teg with bags isnt the same as an enzo with bags.

personally, id go air ride suspension on mine if i had the money

nugget

I Love My Toyota.

fyi, the non vtec integras werent made for racing anyways. so comparing a teg with bags isnt the same as an enzo with bags.

i'll second that. if i had the money, i'd go air ride on my car too. i dig your car dood.. keep it original.

j13

Keep It Clean

Eh, I deleted my post, its not worth it