Any suggestions to what i should to my car?

integraG5R

i have a integra gsr 2001 its fast as hell but i really dont like the tan/beige color so to make the car better i was thinking about lowering it or putting some lips on it...Any suggestions would be really helpful thanks!

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
There is a guy down street with a beige 4 door I've been trying to get off him forever. A good drop and some oem goodies will set it off! Good luck with the build can't wait to see it progress.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

01TegLuv

get spoon front lip or type r front lip, they even have some replica type r lips that look just the same but cheaper, drop on chrome lips and call it a day

or repaint it...? and then drop

built_ls

my car was the same beige/tan color too. I hated too, so i painted my car black and I love it. Some nice rims and a drop will make you fall in love with the car.

lokibear

Do what ever you want man. Try and stay away from rice tho lol. And usually one lip looks good. Tho iv never seen two lips on a car >.<

Str8Boostin

Sleeper
Do whatever suits you best.

If it's fast as hell, I highly recommend doing suspension! What good is that power if you're not going to put it down properly?

integraG5R

Im probably going to paint it black i really dont like the color but before that i might lower it. Are ebay coil overs bad for your car cause i heard they are really cheap?

pinkley

b@115D33p
Im probably going to paint it black i really dont like the color but before that i might lower it. Are ebay coil overs bad for your car cause i heard they are really cheap?
I would stay away from no name performance parts on eBay. Don't get me wrong, a lot of stuff on my car I bought off eBay but nothing performance wise unless it's a legit name brand. Skunk, tein, ect... Do a little reseach before you buy. You will be happy in the long run.:thumbs up