anybody faster?

integrals06

Ok, im just curious........and be honest, my 1995 integra ls has aem cai, muffler w/ 2 1/4 inch piping, and dc sports 4-2-1 header, and msd 8.5 mm wires. My friend has a saturn that runs 15.4-15.5........and i was there to witness the time that he ran.........and i beat him....and he had no excuses......so anyone be honest with me and tell me if there ls integra with i/h/e and spark plug wires can run that fast.

KrNxRaCer00

my buddy's 98 ls ran a 15.4 w/ only i/h/e and on 18's and full interior.

its not unheard of, it all depends on the driver, condition of motor, how well the motor was built, the tires, the temperature, qualty of gas etc...(just to name a few.)

sounds like you're on the right track though.

hadjie85

just a question: did you time yourselves down the strip? its possible that your friend had an excellent run, possibly on race-gas, and that when you raced him, he might have missed a shift, or not had race-gas, so on...

basically what im sayin is that just because you beat a car that ran 15.4 doesnt mean that you run under 15.4. until you time it, how do you know for sure?

im not hatin or anything, just posing a question.

oh yeah, tegsox i almost forgot... there is a saturn out here that can run that fast. its turbo'd with nos. ive never seen his times, but im sure theyre down there around 13 -14 seconds... btw, congrats to the bosox. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE beat the dang yankees...

Last edited:

integrals06

Dude..........you are gay...........ive raced a 94 gsr and beat his ass............and dont talk shit untill you have your turbo homo.............and i talked to him after the race.........he did the exact same thing at the strip.........and yes i did witness a 15.5 that he ran and when we raced he said that i could run below that. And also dude, when im 19 i would put all the money in the world that my car could beat you.....ive had my car for 6 months now so dont be tryin to diss on my car

dumbasbricks04

guys.. hate to tell you but if youve got a turbo and are only running 14-15 your doing something wrong.. my brother has a 92 cx hatch with a stock b18 (LS) non v tech running a 14.68 to top it off my room mate has a 98 durango with intake exhaust and some other mods running with a 100 shot running with my brother at like a 14.90

hadjie85

integrals06 said:
Dude..........you are gay...........ive raced a 94 gsr and beat his ass............and dont talk shit untill you have your turbo homo.............and i talked to him after the race.........he did the exact same thing at the strip.........and yes i did witness a 15.5 that he ran and when we raced he said that i could run below that. And also dude, when im 19 i would put all the money in the world that my car could beat you.....ive had my car for 6 months now so dont be tryin to diss on my car
dude chill out! what the heck man? if youll re-read my post, youll see that i wasnt picking on you or your friend, or dissing on your car. i wasnt talking crap about anything, i was just pointing out that you didnt clarify if you raced at a strip or not.

trust me man, ive got better things to do than to pick fights with someone i dont know online. if you cant handle a person asking questions, or someone trying to discuss things with you, then youre at the wrong place. people are going to pop questions to you anyways.

isnt that what you asked for in the first post in this thread? for people to be honest?
integrals06 said:
Ok, im just curious........and be honest, my 1995 integra ls has aem cai, muffler...
now someone is honest with you and poses a simple question and you bite their head off? chill out. :???:

oh and get over the fact that i poked fun at you about the CF altezzas and everyone laughed cuz im such a funny guy. :p

sheesh man.

DownShift96GSR

integrals06 said:
Yeah dude, there was no need to be snappin at him like that. Just because you beat him on the street doesn't mean you run faster than a 15.5. You can assume it, but until you time it, you won't really know. Plus there are a lot of factors that affect time. Elevation is a big one. Traction, wind, temperature, your oil, overall condition of your car, etc.....

I can see your only 16 which tells me one thing. You haven't been driving long. So before you go off telling anybody with driving experience what's what, check yourself. Don't go talking smack to someone unless you've beaten them. I highly doubt that you beat a GSR, unless it was a 4 door auto that was completely stock.

Last edited:

Nd4sped

Hey dude I'll smoke your LS..... :lol: :wgaf:

After reading this thread asn seeing that people are bashing you then you flip.... :roll:

KrNxRaCer00

uhm...they never made an auto gsr. only 5 speed.

man oh man...relax, its just a forum. no need to get heated over the net. i already pointed out the factors that could effect your times/races. nobody is trying to insult your car, so why insult others?

next time you are gonna reply to a post you don't like...take a deep breath, relax and think about what you're typing.

eesh..

hadjie85

seriously man. i really wasnt trying to get on your case, and i apologize if i offended you or came off that way. we're all car enthusiasts, so lets focus on that, and ill try to leave you alone.

deal? :)

DownShift96GSR

KrNxRaCer00 said:
uhm...they never made an auto gsr. only 5 speed.

man oh man...relax, its just a forum. no need to get heated over the net. i already pointed out the factors that could effect your times/races. nobody is trying to insult your car, so why insult others?

next time you are gonna reply to a post you don't like...take a deep breath, relax and think about what you're typing.

eesh..
I've actually seen one before believe it or not. This one kid had a four door, B18c1, auto. He bought it used from a dealership. Believe me, it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life really make sense?

SlyDC2

hoooooooly crap this little boy needs to learn how to talk crap appropriately and may i add... AT THE RIGHT FUCKING TIME DIPSHIT :roll: "when im old and actually have money to put into my car im going to beat you boo fucking hoo" you're gay, shut up, get over it and pull your panties out of your ass.

[/rant on prepubescent little fnf wannabe's]