anybody know how i should fix my front end?

integrahed

see, i slipped on some ice a while back, and now i notice when i jack up the front end, the passenger side wheel has some play in it. like, the wheel actually moves back and forth maybe 1/32 inch, and if i drive in the rain or when its wet, my car darts unexpectedly to one side or the other. ive already tried having a new wheel bearing pressed. do i need to replace the whole hub assembly or what?

B18TEG

BLACK DA
back and forward like towards the engine and out to the street?, or to the front of the car towards the rear? if its the first id try shaving it down a little and or getting some sort of thin spacer on there. if its the latter, well i guess check into some new studs. but if that doesnt work, then yea go with a new hub assembly

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Get it jacked up had have a friend shack the wheel and you should be able to tell where the extra movement is coming from

integrahed

i turned the wheel back/forth while my uncle looked underneath (he was checking tie rod ends) and those he said were in great shape. im not sure what u mean by "shacking". thanks for all your advice. um where should i look to buy a hub assembly?(cheapest/best quality)

integrahed

another thing i just remembered i could use help with, when i slipped on the ice it put an 8" rip in ny bumper. will bondo work, or what kind of adhesive do you masterminds suggest i use to fix the biggest eyesore in my car. once the two sides have succesfully been "glued" together, ican use a little body putty, (bondo) for the minor nicks and gouges but im just not sure how to get both sides to stick. super glue did not work . hah hah.