anybody know if 16X6.5 +45 offset will fit ej8 civic?

mattr89lxi

buying the little sister pink rota boost for her birthday but they come in +45 will those fit?

Last edited:

mattr89lxi

k kool just trying to figure everything out so i can get the most out of my money for her car...im supposed to be pimping it out..so far iv got it repainted last weekend ($1000) replaced windsheild ($240) retinting the windows today($200) and i just bought those pink rims today ($515total for rims and lug nuts) i still need to buy rubbers... type r grill and some groung countrols!....ill post pics up of the ride as soon as i get it done..it gonna look hott!!!!

XxCaryxX

I am doing something similar when my sister gets older, but I bet she will appreciate the shit outta it man!! :thumbs up

mattr89lxi

I am doing something similar when my sister gets older, but I bet she will appreciate the shit outta it man!! :thumbs up

yeah she will..this whole honda world thing is still new to her but im getting her into it...iv bin trying to show her how to take care of her car...iv spend alot of time showing her whats kool and what just straight up gay! no body kits or gay universal shit! OEM or OEM REPLICAS ONLY!!! she doesnt understand why i say stock is better tho lol!...anyways i posted up pics of what the rims look like in my OP for you guys to see :)

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
hahaha, that is straight-up gangsta! Look into Falken Ziex 912 tires. They are great tires that last a long time , even with abuse, and are only around $50 each. But be warned, camber wear will kill them. trust me. :lol:

mattr89lxi

Those wheels look beast! Dont let alyssa see them! :lol:
yeah i kinda like them! i was gon get her pink gt3's but rota wont have them back in stock for a couple weeks i guess..but i think these will look good!

hahaha, that is straight-up gangsta! Look into Falken Ziex 912 tires. They are great tires that last a long time , even with abuse, and are only around $50 each. But be warned, camber wear will kill them. trust me. :lol:
yeah i was actaully looking into falkens right now...cuz their pretty cheap..but what about neo-gens? their design is made to take the extra camber on lowered cars right?

Yes they will fit.
thanks bro...for a while there it was like nobody knew..the view count just kept getting higher and higher but no replys lol i was kinda unsure tho cuz i think my ff7's are +40 and they sit really close to the trailing and upper arms on my dc