Anybody

Ryan659

I watch it on Netflix every now and then, mainly for the giant tits, jk sort of :) Have you seen Desert Punk?

Prozon

Kris
Speaking of giant tits...I've seen Desert Punk, hahahaha. :thumbs up

My friend made me watch it on Netflix. I think the last couple episodes completely ruined it for me. I watched the whole series. I watched another one, which I can't spell the name of, again- I liked it until the last couple episodes, then it started getting kind of stupid.

I've also watched the whole Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood series. It was the only one that I wasn't being forced into.

Not really a big anime fan. I only watch it when being forced by a friend lol.

ryukkid

beep beep
I haven't watch desert punk yet but I will
@ prozon you know that you hope your friend forces you to watch it lol

I read/watch
naruto
bleach
fairy tail
sekiri and others

Prozon

Kris
Haha, I remember Pokemon when it was only 100-150, whatever it was originally. I lost it after they added another 40,000 Pokemon lol.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I've read the Dragonball and DBZ manga. Watched the anime as well long ago. Ghost in the Shell and Hajime no Ippo(that anime motivated me to work out, lol), ftw. I want to read/watch Initial D and Wangan Midnight if I have time.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ya I love it :) I haven't been able to find anything thats really good though lately. My favs are Soul Eater and Blood+. You should check em. Anybody suggest any new series for me to check out? As for the pokemon, the first 100-150 like Prozon said, was this shizznit lol. It's too bad that they messed it up with a billion more

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Haha, I remember Pokemon when it was only 100-150, whatever it was originally. I lost it after they added another 40,000 Pokemon lol.
Why did they ruin it?!?! :( I stopped after 350. too much crap and unoriginality after that.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Just got netflix (I know, im behind the times) and I really like the anime selection. Just started Devil may cry.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Devil May Cry was good. :D I liked it. Watch Samurai Champloo or Code Geass. IMO best Anime I have ever watched. EVER. and i have watched a lot.