anyone actually ride bicycles?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
broke mine out last week, damn im out of it
lol i rode one last week for the first time in prob over 10 years easily because i had to drop off the uhaul van and no ride home. Less than 5 minutes my thighs were already feeling the burn.... on the lightest gear setting! Oddly no soreness followed.

who needs a bike rack when i can stuff it into my gen 3.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
lol i rode one last week for the first time in prob over 10 years easily because i had to drop off the uhaul van and no ride home. Less than 5 minutes my thighs were already feeling the burn.... on the lightest gear setting! Oddly no soreness followed.

who needs a bike rack when i can stuff it into my gen 3.
I have a DB miss my DC you can fit a 42 inch flat screen no problem, can do that now. About the burn i feel it on long rides and hills but the next day im fine, wish weight lifting was the same

edit: New bullhorns, cork tape and hacked up champaign corks for plugs

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I have a DB miss my DC you can fit a 42 inch flat screen no problem, can do that now. About the burn i feel it on long rides and hills but the next day im fine, wish weight lifting was the same
Correction, 52" flat screen. Yes i hauled mine home out of the box, no problem. lol

Also a put together full size eliptical and a twin mattress.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Midnight riding anyone?

Just got back like 5 minutes ago

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

R13 you're crazy lol. If i went anywhere alone at midnight in the dark i'd get shot or something around here. I don't walk anywhere etc past midnight for sure. I'll go with my car though cause i'd get away lol

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Damn, midnight riding? Lucky. s***, I wished. But I have to deal with loitering gangsters, muggers, and rapists roaming my area. :x

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I do midnight rides all the time, only thing i have to worry about is speeding trucks, they own that route. Pot holes are crazy too

R13

The other asshole
Took another ride

lol, I guess someone went too wide

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

A group of friends and I do midnight rides on our road bikes all the time. We get 5+ people and do 15-20 miles. Its a blast.