Anyone else have a Crew, Team, Club they are part of?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I was just curious to see if anyone else on here belong to part of a racing team, crew, club whatever you want to call it. I know there are a few members who are part of Lightspeed Racing out of Cali. Anyone else? If so what sort of crew are you? Meaning do you all go racing together, go to car shows together...

Mine is Daddy Built Racing, started as an attempted insult towards me by a local kid (claimed my Daddy Built my car for me). We decided to make some stickers that said Daddy Built Racing as a joke and passed em out around town, from there it just sort of grew. We are now a 4 person team with a growing following over on Facebook.

Lets see what all crews there are on here

Come give us a like and we'll return the favor!

https://www.facebook.com/DaddyBuiltRacing

dlo253

Mine is Cascade Honda Crew. As of right now we are somewhat laying low trying to get a little more established before we come out much more. Trying to line up decal and screen printing sources. We are just trying to bring together all the true enthusiasts in our area. Right now we just do meets and stuff, gonna start hitting all the events when the summer comes and me and a couple other members are contemplating building a track car.

It's a ghost town over there but: www.facebook.com/cascadehondacrew

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yeah we are just a group of friends that have fun together, help each other work on our cars and go racing and attend shows together. Thanks for the likes, Jemmie you are our lone Louisiana like right now. So far we have likes in 33 States and 4 countries that we know of haha.

Tasmania Austrailia
Canada
UK
Portugal

JaysDC2

SGVNightRunners, just a group of friends out of the SGV in Cali who enjoy going to meets and canyon running.