Anyone ever order from JDMshit.com?

pdevilk

I ordered a 94-97 ITR style lip and payed for it and they said they would ship the item to me as soon as they can. That was on a monday, now it's Friday. And they haven't sent any emails nor replied to any of my emails so far. Anyone order from these guys? :/

EDIT: JDMsh!t.com

Last edited:

Jvest

*GET SHOOK*
i have ordered stuff from them before and although shipping was slow they didnt rip me off or anything.
have you emailed them?

pdevilk

i have ordered stuff from them before and although shipping was slow they didnt rip me off or anything.
have you emailed them?
Yeah I emailed them but they haven't responded to them.
Hmmm maybe I needa wait a lil longer perhaps? Do you remember how long it took for you to get your item?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Was it in stock when you ordered? They almost always are out of stock..

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
some of the lesser known websites take forever to ship... zzz
ive waited up to a month before, theyre not gonna rip you off but they will take their sweet candy ass time

pdevilk

jdmsh*t has been around awhile I believe. You shouldn't have any problems with them.
Still haven't got an emails from them. Only got a USPS message that says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 08, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Ace_ek

100% Hondarrican...
I order from them... Shipping to APO (Germany) almost 2 months to get here...Fitment is great, but slow shipping!!!

seahtech

I have ordered multiple times from them. Yes they are slow to respond but other then that they are legit.

pdevilk

Yeah, they're really slow. I haven't received it yet.
After like 10 emails they reply that they were unaware that I haven't received my package yet. And supposedly they're going to check with the post office. That was last week. I hope it takes no longer than a month >_<

pdevilk

After about a month my lip came unexpectedly. Thanks guys! Kinda lost on how to install this though. Only came with 4 screws