anyone feel bad rollin on rotas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
You can start with real wheels. Some people do that, which is weird but I guess they're rich.

99tegjawn

You should feel bad rolling on fake wheels that put real companies out of business!
if those companies wanna stay in business they should lower their prices plain and simple personally i think paying for the name is ridiculous if its cheaper and you like them i dont see ANY problem whatsoever

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
if those companies wanna stay in business they should lower their prices plain and simple personally i think paying for the name is ridiculous if its cheaper and you like them i dont see ANY problem whatsoever
The prices are high because the products are better, so in reality the prices are high for a reason, you're not just paying for a name

Mr. Dc5

Banned
Its still jsut cheap. Them copying a design to sell the product. I dont support ANY replicas i dont care if its wheels or lip kits. The price on the high end wheels are that high for a reason. Alot more testing goes into making these high end wheels and not some rota crap.

For instance: skip to 2:00. Just an example of replica stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxB4RpCDzA

NEEK94LS

I got rotas, and im not mad at all, they look really nice on my car. I can care less about them being knock offs, they are awsome rims for a great price. People who talk shit about rotas are just conceited asswholes. So if you like them rock them and middle finger to the hating ass slobs. Its your car bro do you.

Also for the ppl who say they crack, my question is what the hell are u doin where u crack a rim??? Unless your hittin every pot hole you can as fast as you can then I dont see your rims cracking

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice generalization you made up^

The people cracking them are tracking them, something you should have no issue doing with a REAL wheel

Prozon

Kris
I remember my buddy told me something like "You should be glad you don't have real wheels, you'd probably crack them hitting a speed bump like that." This was at stock ride height on HX rims.. I simply informed him a REAL wheel should be able to go over a speed bump at 10mph LOL.

I just can't see Ominious rocking Rota's. I kind of figured seeing him post.. but to flame a noob for bumping it lol.

You should feel bad rolling on fake wheels that put real companies out of business!
What knock-off's are putting real companies out of business? I've yet to see Garret go out of business because eBay stores sell knock-off turbo's for 1/10th the price haha.

dumbest thing i've heard. go sell your car and buy a hyundai
Are you MAD? I can't afford a Hyundai! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.