anyone feel bad rollin on rotas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEEK94LS

Nice generalization you made up^

The people cracking them are tracking them, something you should have no issue doing with a REAL wheel
Lol ummm no, I dont think thats what people are doing when they crack them. I dont track but my boy has been doing it for a while now( 3 years ) with the same flashbacks and he has yet to crack them, so again unless you cant drive I wouldnt worry about that.

That was cute how you capped real wheels though

pinkley

b@115D33p
Saying its ok to buy replica rims is like saying "I choose to buy condoms out of the quarter machine in that dirty outside bathroom at the gas station."

There going to break

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol ummm no, I dont think thats what people are doing when they crack them. I dont track but my boy has been doing it for a while now( 3 years ) with the same flashbacks and he has yet to crack them, so again unless you cant drive I wouldnt worry about that.

Cool story bro :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lmao your welcome, tell your friends I make people feel like asswholes for free, its plennty to go around BRO
Bahahaha that's a good one. Good thing I don't feel like an asshole now ain't it? 8) Good day sir

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

Lmao your welcome, tell your friends I make people feel like asswholes for free, its plennty to go around BRO
First things first, you ain't changing shit, bitch. Second, who the fuck are you. Third, you don't know dick about trolling.
Fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.