anyone feel bad rollin on rotas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEEK94LS

Lmao first off let me introduce myself, im NEEK94LS and im the shit and my cars the shit, soooo that means imma do whatever the fuck I want when I want. Im also goNnA spell wordss however I wantt ok diqkheads. Bring on the hate I gotta whole lot of battery left in my phone boys. I rock whatever I want on my car and get many compliments on my integra with rotas.

Lmao og stack whatever u got some nerve poppin shit u ebay halo rockin motherfu#ka, I was gonna get some too but then I woke up. Made in taiwan is no bueno hahaha tw@t.

Patrick, Cole, and the rest of you guys about to flame away on this kid, remember this: It is useless to argue with a fool. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Also, Neek, before you get all up in a tizzy and huff and puff at me, know this. I have gotten drunk and forgotten more about Integras than you know. As have a few other members here(I cite Matt, Ricky, Jake, Kyle, etc). So please just shut that hole in your face and lets stop wasting bandwidth.

NEEK94LS

Patrick, Cole, and the rest of you guys about to flame away on this kid, remember this: It is useless to argue with a fool. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Also, Neek, before you get all up in a tizzy and huff and puff at me, know this. I have gotten drunk and forgotten more about Integras than you know. As have a few other members here(I cite Matt, Ricky, Jake, Kyle, etc). So please just shut that hole in your face and lets stop wasting bandwidth.
LMAO but I love messin with members on here, they get so pussy hurt. So Patrick, Cole and the rest of you guys lets dooooo it, im feelin "TIZZY" bring on the neg rep and the hate.

(NEEK lights a match) Flame the fuck onnnnn:twisted:

NEEK94LS

Soooooooo ive been sittin here refreshin the page and stilllllll nothing, whats goin on I thought you girls like to party. Maybe I need to tell my boys to make some accounts on here so we can make things a little more energetic.

da9 b20 beast

fyi theres no neg rep anymore noob..and thats because we all happen to have a life and not just sit at the computer and see what kind of ignorant shit we post up all on here

NEEK94LS

fyi theres no neg rep anymore noob..and thats because we all happen to have a life and not just sit at the computer and see what kind of ignorant s*** we post up all on here
Ooooooooooo thats cool hoe, but im not at a computer im on a phone. So on that note shut the fuck up and let me continue posting my ignorant childish comments......THANX

Ganyon

What's that I hear.............oh yeah, it's a ban coming along.

NEEK94LS

LMAO O you thought I was gone so u gonna talk sum shit huh, ill party in whatever thread I want tw@t. Now shut that trap before I find out were you live and take a piss on those cute little webs. "GANYON".........TWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.