anyone got $45k?

Rich-PMS

Diced out IMO.

There's 3 r34s floating around NJ that are titled and tagged. One is Scotty Cranmer (a pro BMXer, google him you'll see pics of his r34)

they're so over rated and over priced.

And 45k is screMing scam to me. Typically r34 that is Tyler will fetch 60k+

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
wasn't this the car that was caught on camera being stolen from the private lot in which it was parked? I remember one of the hero GT-R's from that movie being stolen last year.

djh1991

wasn't this the car that was caught on camera being stolen from the private lot in which it was parked? I remember one of the hero GT-R's from that movie being stolen last year.
that 1 was black...ur talkin about the guy with the "claw" hand?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
negative.

there was/is a video up showing a blue skyline gtr with the same wheels as these, being taken out of a private parking lot and leaving so casual with it as if they actually owned it.

i remember the "claw" guy. Hell, I remember seeing the vids of him getting arrested. that was a black R32, if I recall correctly. I'll never forget that. :)

article about it, still looking for the video:
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/17/i-fast-and-furious-i-skyline-stolen-from-hollywood-garage/

ls/lownslow

not necessarily

the evo 8 in 2 fast 2 furious was bought by the guy that owns the garage where i do work on my car at

he got it for like $11k

if you guys think about it they mad more than one of each car some of the cars were replicated over 10 times for each movie in case they messed one up they had a back up to use on the set

now the question is did your boss get the main one or was it one of the back up ones?

heres an article in import tuner showing many of the replicas made

skylineguy2612

and so you guys know... the GTR from the 4th isnt even a gtr... they just changed it to make it look like a gtr. iand i think the blue one is the same one from the second... not even a legit R34 what a shame