anyone got water pump replacement instructions?

Bowekonewheels

does any one know were i can fin info on how to replace the water pump...i did some reserch but all i find is how to change the timing belt!!...

Bowekonewheels

dem i just read all the instructions it seem like if i fuck up any were im screwed..lol..im still going to do it thoug
:]

Ch_n0

dem i just read all the instructions it seem like if i f*** up any were im screwed..lol..im still going to do it thoug
:]
if you can find some help it will easier and faster and try to remember where the bolts belong..lol cause theres gon be a lot.
the only thing i didnt do was taking off the motor mount i just loosened the bolts thats it...

Bowekonewheels

yea I'm going to ask a friend who knows about mechanic to help me out, ill see if I could do it with out taking out the mount..thanks...one more question I hear that puting the timeing belt back is kind of tricky that it has to be alined perfect or ill have problem with it what you guys know about that?

Ch_n0

yea I'm going to ask a friend who knows about mechanic to help me out, ill see if I could do it with out taking out the mount..thanks...one more question I hear that puting the timeing belt back is kind of tricky that it has to be alined perfect or ill have problem with it what you guys know about that?
well kind of it is...just install it the way of the intructions say to do it..from bottom to top.start with the crakshaft but before you start putting it back fix the timing and when its already on just adjust the timing...

nuenjin

Professional Ametuer
Here is a pretty good guide. It has helped me out.

http://timingbelt.soben.com/

Line up the marks, as it says in the guide, and don't over think it. Note that you need to roll he belt around a few times before tightening the tensioner.

If any of it seems overwhelming find someone to help or pay someone to do it. There is nothing worse than starting that kind of project and realizing you can't finish it.

good luck