anyone heard of these?

itzrivera

has anyone heard of lovel coilovers? some1 i was talking to offered me a set for 50$ but i dont wanna buy em if they are ebay quality and if no has ever heard of them. They are the coilover sleeves not full coilovers.

help and opinions would be appreciated, thanks!

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
DO NOT BUY cheap coils, They suck ass trust me...... I would save up and not cheap out in suspension, I am saving for some F2's at the moment. But its your money not mine!

itzrivera

ok, and if i were to get coil sleeves what else would i need? shocks?

91b20ed

the old guy
function and form is a great budget full body coilover. i personally run ground controls, best sleeve type on the market and wont hurt you pocket too bad. like stated above dont cheap out on suspension cause youll regret it.

Last edited:

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
function and form is a great budget full body coilover. i personally run ground controls, best sleeve type on the market and wont hurt you pocket too bad. like stated above dont cheap out on suspension cause youll regret it.
Hell yea, I had these and they were stiff. But alot of people were hating on them saying they were bouncy and all.... -_-

j13

Keep It Clean
for 50 buks what were you expecting? anything suspension for that price will for sure be off brand stuff, but not all no-name stuff is poor quality.

Army74D

gtavila_
Function & Form Type 1.. Under $600 for a "brand name" full coilover set, No complaints here.
You'll be spending over $300 for a decent set of shocks to go with the cheap-o coilover sleeves anyway.

David.95LS

Delwarian
for 50 buks what were you expecting? anything suspension for that price will for sure be off brand stuff, but not all no-name stuff is poor quality.
i got my tokico blue shocks and springs for 50 bucks lol, brand new in the box too! But i had a buddy that bought them for his DA and the company sent him a set for a DC, so they offered him a new set half off, so i scooped mine when he owed me a favor lol

But back on track, Ive rode and driven many cars with cheap coils from eBay and if you want your internal organs to stay intact i would not recommend putting them on your car.

D2, look like a good coilover, there what i plan on running in my project. and they run about 800 a set

Last edited: